PLEASE READ THIS WEBSITE REQUIRES CONSIDERATION FOR AND AS A CONDITION OF ALLOWING YOU ACCESS.
ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE DENIED ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR YOU TO VISIT, READ, OR INTERACT WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS IN ANY MANNER. THIS WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) OF 1998.
Website hereby rejects all Visitors website electonic agreements including but not limited to Visitors Terms and Conditions. This agreement shall govern all parties. In the event of a dispute with Visitor the Website shall be governed by this agreement and by the applicable default rules and laws which shall be settled in binding arbitration or a court of law at the Websites choice in the jurisdiction of the Websites choice. Any and all agreements, representations, promises, warranties, actions, or statements by Visitors website or other proposed agreement that differ in any way from the terms of this agreement shall be given no force or effect. All visitors including resellers, intermediarys,affiliates, joint venture partners, publishers, advertisers, online marketers, and any and all users that visit or access this website in any way shall be subject to mutual release and any contracts or agreements are not permitted to be terminated for any cause or reason without mutual written agreement and assent of the website.
USE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Again, Visitor has no rights whatsoever to use the content of, or portions thereof, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property the site may contain, for any reason for any use whatsoever. Nothing. Visitor agrees to liquidated damages in the amount of U.S.$100,000 in addition to costs and actual damages for breach of this provision. Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE OR RIGHT TO USE, SELL, PUBLISH CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
HYPERLINKING TO SITE, CO-BRANDING, “FRAMING” AND REFERENCING SITE PROHIBITED
Unless expressly authorized by website, no one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Further, you are not allowed to reference the url (website address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities and be liable for all damages. You hereby agree to liquidated damages of US$100,000.00 plus costs and actual damages for violating this provision.
DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume the all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples and testimonials in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, their ideas and techniques. This product is not a business opportunity and only provides advice and training about Internet and search engine optimization. This is a new product and system and as such there is no history of earnings from its use. WE DO NOT TRACK ACTUAL EARNINGS OF USERS OF OUR PRODUCT AS THE SAME WOULD VIOLATE THE USERS TRADE SECRETS AND CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT. IF YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE LET US KNOW.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS.
The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the federal court of the websites choice.
Billing model and cancellation/refund policy
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Website listing in our contact information.
The operator of this website can be reached at info[a]ppcmasterminds.com
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to PPC Masterminds to participate in the training is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the first day of your training with no penalty. Registration fees paid will be returned, without interest, penalty or prejudice.
- Registrations cancelled in the period from 7 to zero days prior to the first day of training are non-refundable.
TRANSFER & SUBSTITUTION
- At any time, you may transfer your registration to a different date/location offered by PPC Masterminds, or you may transfer your registration to another individual (substitution). If you choose to transfer to a different date/location, you will not be charged an additional fee.
- Transfer of your registration to another individual for the same date and location incurs no charge.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINING SESSIONS BY PPC Masterminds
- PPC Masterminds reserve the right to cancel a training session up to ten days prior to the first Monday during the week of training in a specific location. In the event that PPC Masterminds cancels a scheduled training session, all registrants will be offered an opportunity to transfer their registration to a new location/date, or receive a full refund without interest, penalty or prejudice.
- In the unlikely event that an instructor is incapacitated shortly before the training due to sudden illness or bereavement PPC Masterminds will attempt to find a suitable substitute. In the unlikely event PPC Masterminds is unable to find a replacement instructor, PPC Masterminds reserves the right to delay the start of a session.
- In the worst case scenario where PPC Masterminds exhausts all options and must cancel a day of training, all registration fees will be returned in full, without interest or prejudice, and all registrants will be re-booked at their convenience. PPC Masterminds is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant.
In the event that it is impossible to hold a training event due to forces out of PPC Masterminds control, such as a natural disaster, they will attempt to notify all participants of the cancellation in advance. However neither PPC Masterminds, nor any employees of PPC Masterminds, the training venue, nor any suppliers or their employees will be held responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant. All registration fees will be returned in full, without interest, penalty or prejudice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
One discount per purchase per order/person. Codes cannot be used on any prior purchases and are valid only upon checkout. Offer valid only at time of purchase.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify PPC Masterminds, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your attendance at the seminars, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Los Angeles County, California, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances shall PPC Masterminds be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, (even if PPC Masterminds has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages or injury incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised at the training. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, medical services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that PPC Masterminds owns all right, title and interest in and to the training, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, any and all text, graphics, software, data, information, images, music, sound, video, audiovisual works, and data associated with the training, and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the training. Recording of the training sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- PPC Masterminds disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed at the training.
- The training, and all materials, information, products and services included in the training are provided "as is," with no warranties whatsoever.
- PPC Masterminds expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. PPC Masterminds disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the training.
- PPC Masterminds understands that privacy is important to you. You do, however, agree that PPC Masterminds may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (including, but not limited to, pursuant to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order), or as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time PPC Masterminds may take pictures/videos of training attendees for use in promotional materials. Attendees will be notified before hand and will be asked for their permission either via call, email or during a discussion. By accepting permission, you relinquish all rights to compensation for the use of photos or video taken of you during PPC Masterminds training.
- By registering for training you acknowledge that you are opting in the receive future emails from PPC Masterminds. You can opt-out at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by PPC Masterminds.
- PPC Masterminds reserves the right to modify and/or deviate from the course material. The agenda is an outline and the Instructor and/or Support personnel have the right to modify the delivery of content at their discretion.
- To the maximum extent possible, each provision of this agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be valid and enforceable under applicable law. If any provision hereunder is held to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be deemed modified so as to be rendered valid and enforceable while implementing, to the greatest extent possible, the original intent of such provision. If such reformation is not possible or permitted, the invalidity or unenforceability of such a provision shall not otherwise impact the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereunder. No waiver of any term or condition herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. PPC Masterminds reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice to you, and your attendance at the training after such modifications will make such modifications binding on you.